Land Rover Discovery 1 Snorkel 350HF (3-5 Working Day Delivery)
Safari Snorkel Discovery 1 300Tdi & V8 Non ABS
(3-5 Working Day Delivery)
Ask a Question About 350HF
Please complete the form below to enquire about this product. We endeavour our to answer all questions on the same working day. Our sales department is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel orders at any time before your order is delivered and up to 30 days afterwards, beginning on the day after you received the products and a right to receive a refund from us.
This right to cancel is in addition to your right to return defective or damaged goods set out below in the "Damaged or Defective Goods" section, and your other legal rights.
Please note that this right to cancel does not apply to orders for personalised, made to measure, custom made or perishable goods.
Your right to cancel the contract begins as soon as the contract is formed. As explained above, the contract is formed when we accept your order by despatching the goods to you. Once you have received the goods, your right to cancel lasts until 30 days after you have received them beginning on the day after you received the goods.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us using the contact details given above in the "Contact Us" section, stating your order reference number.
If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
If you choose to cancel:
• You will receive a refund of the price you have paid for your goods including standard delivery charges, as soon as possible and, in any case within 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back or, if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the goods to our returns address.
• You must return the goods to us promptly and in any event within fourteen (14) days of cancellation. Return or collection will be at your cost.
• If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit , we may charge you, or not refund to you, any amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
• You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to claim the cost of any deterioration, up to the price of the product, from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
• Where possible please return goods in their original packing. This will save you having to buy alternative packaging in which to return the goods and reduces the risk of damage when they are returned. You will be responsible for any damage caused by you failing to pack the goods properly for their return.
• You must also return any free gift or promotional product received by you as a result of that order. We may charge you a reasonable amount for the free gift or promotional product if you do not return it.
If you cancel part of an order then we will recalculate the original order price and adjust the delivery charges payable by you for the retained items accordingly. This may result in a payment being required if, for example, the revised order price is now lower than that required to obtain free or reduced rate delivery charges.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find that they are already defective or damaged, you should tell us as soon as possible using the contact details given above in the "Contact Us" section.
We may offer a repair, exchange or refund, as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. As a consumer you have certain legal rights in relation to the quality of the products that we supply.
For details of those legal rights, please contact Citizens Advice Bureau or visit Trading Standards
In addition to these rights, we provide the following warranty with the products that you order from the Site.
GENERAL INFORMATION AROUND THE RETURN OF GOODS
Our address for return of goods is:
Hobson Industries Limited
Donington on Bain
Please send all returns to us with a covering letter, stating your order reference number, together with a copy of the original delivery note. Where you are making a warranty return then please include all of the details set out in the warranty section above.
Whenever you return goods to us, please try as far as possible to take care when opening the packaging. If you are able to return them in their original packaging, this may save you having to buy alternative packaging in which to return the goods.
Until goods are returned to / collected by us, you have a legal obligation to retain possession of the goods and to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession. We recommend that you return goods by our own nominated carrier. If you require a returns label whilst the product in under warranty then you may contact our Customer Services department who will be glad to assist you with this matter.
Please ensure that you include your name, address, telephone number and any other details which you feel may help us. If you return your goods through any other mail service, we recommend that recorded delivery is used and we advise you to adequately insure them during the return journey.
All refunds will be made by the payment method which you originally used to purchase the goods.
Please click here to read about our terms of return policy.